|Back to List|
Operations Management Associate--Rake
Rake Ia 50465
• Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements.
• Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical.
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
| Preferred Qualifications:
• Degree from an accredited 2 or 4 year post-secondary program preferred.
• Six months' to a year of related experience.
• Good computer skills.
• Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
| Additional Information:
Do you have a passion for agriculture and like working with your hands? Would you consider yourself a leader? detail-oriented? and a team player? Then come join our team!
At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled