|Back to List|
Plant Maintenance Supervisor--Denison
Denison IA 51442
| Required Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• High School diploma or GED and 2+ years' of maintenance or process/project engineering experience; required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and previous leadership experience, preferred.
• Advanced technical skills in ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, mechanical and electrical fields (e.g. PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.) and is able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing environment, preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software, preferred.
• Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
• Able to lead problem-solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good planning and priority setting skills.
• Ability to work well with others in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to be respectful, approachable and team-oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
• Bilingual, preferred.
• May be required to work long hours and weekends.
| Additional Information:
Smithfield Foods is a $15 billion global food company and the world's largest pork processor and hog producer. In the United States, the company is also the leader in numerous packaged meats categories. Popular brands include Smithfield®, Eckrich®, Nathan's Famous®, Farmland®, Armour®, Farmer John®, Kretschmar®, John Morrell®, Cook's®, Gwaltney®, Carando®, Margherita®, Curly's®, Healthy Ones®, Morliny®, Krakus®, and Berlinki®. Smithfield Foods is committed to providing good food in a responsible way and maintains robust animal care, community involvement, employee safety, environmental and food safety and quality programs. For more information, visit www.smithfieldfoods.com, and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3r5f53rtmxfwxnw2