|Back to List|
Orthodontic Chair-side Asst.--Sioux Falls
5100 S. WESTERN AVE.
SIOUX FALLS SD 57108
-Must have current state license(RDA); CDA a plus.
-All immunizations must be up to date.
| Required Skills:
• Good manual dexterity-(wrist and hand strength and control of both hands)
• Ability to work comfortably with people (children and adults)
• Ability to work independently, gently, and accurately, while being efficient and mindful of the schedule.
• Must be willing to travel to satellite office as needed
• Must have a positive attitude toward job and co-workers
• Must be in good physical condition (some lifting required up to 50 lbs.)
• Must be able and willing to stay after scheduled times if needed because of patient load and/or duties that need to be completed before the next day
• Must be flexible; work schedule is subject to change if doctors need more appointment time available for patients.
|Pay Rate: TBA depending on exp|
|Hours: 28-32 per week|
|Shifts: Days, Variable|
|Benefits: Medical,Holidays,Pension/401k,All C.E. paid. Opportunity for monthly bonuses.|
| Additional Information:
Please send resume to email@example.com