|Back to List|
395 164th Street
South Sioux City NE 68776
Qualified candidates will have:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Previous Food Industry Experience
• Minimum of 3 years' mechanical experience, preferable within a food manufacturing environment
• Understand and have a working knowledge of PLC's and process control Systems, 480V electrical systems, and industrial hydraulics and boiler operations
• Ability to use and maintain hand tools, metal working tools, and various shop tools
• Ability to work on a 12-hour shift schedule in a continuous operation facility.
• Ability to work as part of a team and be capable of self-direction.
• Good verbal communication skills and basic computer and math skills, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Ability and willingness to train in other job classifications.
• Good decision-making skills.
• Basic knowledge of hand tools and possesses a mechanical aptitude.
• Previous manufacturing experience and material handling experience are preferred.
• Flexibility and ability to deal well with ambiguity as job focus and assignments may change daily and by the hour.
• Regular and prompt attendance.
• Ability to operate equipment or diagnose/detect issues of machinery that may be located at different heights; may require work on ladders, on top of rail cars/trucks, scaffolding or other work at heights or may work in confined spaces.
• Full range of physical motion to operate manual and electrical power tools and various test equipment.
• Ability to move throughout the facility, including climbing stairs in all buildings, and to work at various heights.
• Ability to stand for long periods, walk, and climb stairs in hot and/or wet environments (all the while wearing appropriate safety gear.)
• Ability to use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. This person is occasionally required to sit. This person must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
| Required Skills:
The Electro-Mechanical position is well-suited for you if you have:
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to build consensus and foster positive relationships.
• Ability to adapt to change within processes, and strive to continuously improve the process, equipment, and procedures.
• Research innovative technology that will benefit the facility through safety, efficiency, and cost savings.
• Participate in committees to improve the relationships, and support goals of all departments.
• Provide technical assistance to all departments when requested.
• Treat all fellow associates with mutuality and respect.
• Ability to communicate across functional lines and at all levels.
• Ability to learn and apply Ingredion's Safety, Environmental, GMP, and Quality standards.
|Pay Rate: $23.10-$36.22|
| Additional Information:
What is the formula for a winning career? It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offers great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is a FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
A career at Ingredion combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $7 billion leader in our industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect in a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, Ingredion has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.
Apply online at Indeed.com.