|Back to List|
Systems Engineering Program Intern
|empirical foods, inc.
891 Two Rivers Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
• Basic math skills and ability to interpret dimensions and measurements accurately.
• Basic oral and written communication skills.
• Basic computer experience.
• Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
• This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
| Additional Information:
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.