|Back to List|
Purchasing Agent- Construction Mgmt
|empirical foods, inc.
891 Two Rivers Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
• Good communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively both in verbal and in written form.
• Basic computer experience including Microsoft Office applications. Experience with computer aided drafting software.
• Must be able to read blueprints.
• Must have the ability to analyze data presented in various forms such as tabular, diagrammatic and schedule form.
• 1-3 years' relevant purchasing or estimating experience. Construction experience preferred.
• Equivalent to two years' junior college preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects, and meet timelines and scheduled due dates.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
| Additional Information:
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.