|Back to List|
|empirical foods, inc.
891 Two Rivers Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
• Strong foundation in mathematics, business and sciences.
• Proven problem-solving and critical thinking ability, organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work across multiple functional areas and with all levels of employees and leadership.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Self-motivated, proactive individual who will constantly seek improvement opportunities.
• Strong proficiency in use of computers. Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred. Ability to quickly become proficient in software relevant to job focus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills that communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively. Able to interpret information accurately. Proven technical writing ability. Able to present factual information with conviction.
• Previous internship or co-op with the company preferred. Evidence of a leadership role is a plus.
• Must possess formal education or relevant job experience enabling individual's ability to excel and progress in roles with increasing responsibility and impact.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
| Additional Information:
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.