|Back to List|
|empirical foods, inc.
891 Two Rivers Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints and maintain specified dimensional accuracy of machined parts.
• Basic programming knowledge and operation of CNC lathes, mills, and digital tools.
• Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
• 1 year minimum prior work experience machining parts including experience reading and understanding blueprints.
• Good verbal/written communication skills to understand/clarify/confirm work instructions and directions.
• Good mathematical skills to understand dimensions and tolerances
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
• This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
| Additional Information:
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.