|Back to List|
|empirical foods, inc.
891 Two Rivers Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major preferred.
• Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
• Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
• Must be proficient with Excel software and have the ability to demonstrate knowledge and ability.
• Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
| Additional Information:
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.