|Back to List|
|Winnebago Comprehensive Healthcare System
225 S Bluff Street
Winnebago NE 68071
| Required Skills:
• Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, higher level degree or diploma from an accredited professional nursing educational program is required. This education must have been accredited by the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
• Must have passed the National Council Licensure Examination. In addition, must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a professional nurse from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
• At least two (2) years' of professional nursing experience, preferably with one (1) year in an Emergency Room setting.
• Must have current certification in ACLS, BLS, PALS, and CPR.
• Normal to heavy work which includes the ability to lift up to 20-50 lbs. Lifting and/or transferring of patients may involve heavy lifting.
• Regularly required to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, phone, and various office or medical equipment.
• Manual dexterity with cooperatively free range of motion of all extremities including neck, fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, arms, shoulders, waist, legs, hips, knee joints, ankles, and feet is required.
• Fine motor skills required.
• Must have the ability to effectively handle situations and people with tact, courtesy, respect and objectivity with excellent social interaction skills
• Continually employ moral and ethical judgments
• Works with minimal to no supervision
• Reading, writing, calculating
• Must possess the ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
• Must be able to continually and effectively employ professional verbal and written communications skills.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
• All applicants will comply with 45 CFR 1301, Subpart D, Section 1301.31, C and D, which require all prospective employees to sign a declaration prior to employment regarding all arrests and convictions of child abuse or violent felonies and to comply with PL 101-630 and PL 101-637 regarding criminal records check.
|Pay Rate: DOE|
| Additional Information:
HOW TO APPLY:
• Submit an on-line application at www.winnebagotribe.com, click on employment and then Winnebago Comprehensive Healthcare System. A resume, cover letter, and two (2) letters of reference are required. On-line applications submitted after the closing date, improper documents, and incomplete applications will not be considered.