|Back to List|
Inpatient Clinical Nurse
|Winnebago Comprehensive Healthcare System
225 S. Bluff
Winnebago NE 68071
| Required Skills:
-Current unrestricted Nursing License
-Certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
-Minimum of Associate Degree in Nursing required
-Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
• Normal to heavy work which includes the ability to lift up to 20-50 lbs. Lifting and/or transferring of patients may involve heavy lifting.
• Regularly required to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, phone, and various office or medical equipment.
• Manual dexterity with cooperatively free range of motion of all extremities including neck, fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, arms, shoulders, waist, legs, hips, knee joints, ankles, and feet is required.
• While performing daily duties, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• Fine motor skills required.
• Reading, writing, calculating
• Above average social interaction skills
• Works with minimal to no supervision
• Must possess the ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
• Must be able to continually and effectively employ professional verbal and written communications skills.
Certificates, Licenses & registrations:
• All applicants will comply with 45 CFR 1301, Subpart D, Section 1301.31, C and D, which require all prospective employees to sign a declaration prior to employment regarding all arrests and convictions of child abuse or violent felonies and to comply with PL 101-630 and PL 101-637 regarding criminal records check.
|Pay Rate: DOE|
| Additional Information:
HOW TO APPLY:
• Submit an on-line application at www.winnebagotribe.com, click on employment and then Winnebago Comprehensive Healthcare System. A resume, cover letter, and two (2) letters of reference are required. On-line applications submitted after the closing date, improper documents, and incomplete applications will not be considered.
WCHS is an equal opportunity employer. Employment practices are free of discrimination. As provided by Federal Law, all qualified Native American applicants shall receive preference over Non-Native American applicants. In the absence of qualified Native American applicants, consideration will be given to all other applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please note the position description duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Are you able to perform the essential duties of the above position with or without reasonable accommodations? ? Yes ? No
If an accommodation is required please contact Human Resources at wchshr.com or call 402-878-3559.
Conditions of employment include post-offer requirements of successful completion of a background check, drug screen, health assessment, immunizations and TB testing.