|Back to List|
|Western Iowa Tech Community College
4647 Stone Avenue
Sioux City IA 51106
• High School diploma or HSED.
• Related work experience.
• Must have the ability to lift 60 lbs. and stand for 5 hours a day.
• Post-secondary education a plus.
• National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
| Required Skills:
• Receive cash, checks and credit card receipts; post transactions.
• Pack, unpack and ship books.
• Monitor regular inventories and perform annual inventory.
• Assist with ordering materials and supplies.
• Unpack, stock and organize storerooms and displays with merchandise.
• Serve as backup to Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
• Use excellent communication and human relation skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Pay Rate: 14.27 per hour|
|Hours: 25 hours|
| Additional Information:
Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
A completed application will include 1) WITCC Application for Employment form; 2) resume; 3) letter stating qualifications and 4) copy of transcripts.
An Application form may be requested from the Human Resources office or through the www.witcc.edu/jobs web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
Human Resources Office
Western Iowa Tech Community College
4647 Stone Avenue, P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; Fax: (712) 274-6412
800-352-4649; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org